Saturday, December 17, 2011

Interesting


Not all times you’ll say the word “interesting” right? Because you are also not bumping to something or someone interesting at all times as well. We all have our own criteria in judging whether something is interesting. It may not be interesting for me, but it is for you. I come up with this subject because I suddenly remembered a quote that an artist named Skylar Gray mentioned before which I find very unusual yet appealing. 

I quote “People seem to be afraid of the unknowns, but I’m the complete opposite. I dive into the unknown because I feel like that’s where all your possibilities come from”

Those kinds of ideas are really catching my attention. I am a bit eccentric that’s why bizarre and odd things are being held in my mind for quite some times. Some people are being amazed by things, places, hobbies etc. but me? I’m being fascinated with the thoughts and principles of other people. I love to dissect everything that they want to imply because in that way I will be able to exercise my mind and at the same time learn something new from the people that I am conversing with.

It is the mind that really interests me, if only I could have a shift of career I might also want to try Psychology. It is fascinating that if we are all given a chance to define one word, e.g. “fear” it will differ based on our own perspective and it will really be diverse. It is captivating to know that all of us can think of something that if said will be able to catch the attention of others.

To sum it up, I just love how the mind works…it can affect the emotion but you can still manipulate it based on what you want to think and feel.

That is awesome!!!

Enough of what interests me; I just shared what’s on my mind. :D

Let me just ask… How about you? What interests you?

7 comments:

  1. oh yes, girl! Psychology is a very interesting subject to study. I am a Psychology graduate and I enjoyed it very much.. it MAY NOT be as magical as other people think it is, like mind-reading, it is still a cool subject..

    you may want to check THIS out..

    ReplyDelete
  2. smiling you back. hope you link me...salamat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very interesting :-)happy holiday my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there!! thanks for your support.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dear friend.
    A nice Thursday.
    Teb.

    ReplyDelete