Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Me and my work... Perfect Combination

These past few weeks, I admit that I have felt so much stress on my job. To tell you honestly, I really can't understand the feeling. There's a part of me that's saying "what will happen next?" but the greater part is saying "I know you can do it! It's time for you to grow up and get smarter every single day that will pass".

To give you a brief background on where I am coming from, this is about me...being left alone on a role that once was being handled smoothly by four people on our office. Of course, it's nobody's fault because it's just a matter of choosing the options that we all feel like taking. I chose to stay, that's why I really deserve all these challenges that I am facing right now. I am just taking one step at a time and continuing to go with the rapid flow. I know everything will be alright because just as what everyone's saying "there's a light at the end of the tunnel".

All I can say is that, I am happy and contented with what I am doing. I am happy to share my knowledge to the new colleagues that I have right now. I am happy seeing the team still standing despite of all the circumstances. Stress is just a feeling.. that I really would want to defeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment