Monday, July 25, 2011

oooohhhhhhh.. New York.. Concrete Jungle where dreams are Made of

It's just a song, but it means something to me. I really like to go abroad but not to settle there but just to go for a short trip. I often say that I like to go to Canada, particularly at Vancouver; then next would be at Europe; UK, The Netherlands and Switzerland but of course this is just another wishful thought of mine :( . First of all, I don't have the money and I don't have something that will lead me to those places, that's why there will be no luck to that one. Poor Me....

Then it comes New York!.. uh huh! nope! there's also no chance of getting there as well hahahaha.. but I suddenly find myself wanting to go there also. I probably want to know if Alicia Key's song is right...that  
"there's nothing you can't do when you're in New York"

No comments:

Post a Comment