Monday, August 8, 2011

How to Organize your Friends List on the new Facebook Chat

Have you find it difficult segregating your friends on the new Facebook Chat? I think almost all of us have that dilemma of wanting to hide ourselves as online to all those annoying people out there but we can't, because of the new set-up. There is also another thing about FB chat that became a concern to me, I cannot see all the people who are online especially my dear friends. All I am seeing are the people that I have interacted with for the past couple of days and not the whole list. Well, I think I have somehow found an answer to these distresses.


Let's go first to the last concern that I have provided above. If you badly needed to know who among all of your friends are online, then an alternative link can be opened:


http://www.facebook.com/presence/popout.php





On that link, you will be able to see the format of FB Chat before. There, you will be able to add a group or just chat independently from the main Facebook site.

You will notice that on this site you won't be able to add or edit your friends' name on the group. However, you may be able to do the following steps:

a. Go to your Home Page and then click on Account> Edit Friends





b. Choose the group that you wanted to edit and then you will be able to add a single name on the list, or multiple names or even delete a friend on that particular group.



Voila!! You can now chat with the people that you only wish to speak with.Hope this helps if you happened to be in trouble with FB chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment