Sunday, March 3, 2013

"The Light"


Today, i opt to be happy...tomorrow i opt to be happier and on the succeeding days i opt to Live. 

All i need to do is to clear my mind and heart with doubts, fear, worries, anger or any unnecessary feelings that will add up to the baggage of stress. 

Just like what the doc said, "the fact that you came here and accept what's happening to you? it only means that you are a strong-willed person". 

No man has reached his greatness without encountering any failures and uncertainties at all. 

Even Einstein got a hopeless remarks on his entrance exam in College but ended up as the one who developed the theory of relativity. 

Let me use what he said, "We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” 

However, there is a great light that can back-up the failure and the moving-ons. 

It's our relationship with God that needs to be regained and hold unto.


---MAUSKIE---

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I really enjoyed my brief visit on your site and I’ll be sure to be back for more.
    Can you please consider placing my website on your link list?

    Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Kevin
    kevincollins1011 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete